Sunday, September 2, 2012

Now Accepting Designers & Oct Train Info..




WE ARE NOW TAKING DESIGNERS FOR..BLOG TRAIN
 Oct., Theme is Halloween so please everyone make a tagger kit,cu items what ever you like! 
With the colors Provided! 
*Here are the guidelines and rules: *
All previews must be JPEG. And please send and post your preview to me no later than Sept 28th.
 *Blog Train leaves on Oct. 1st *
*PLEASE FILL OUT DATABASE SO I KNOW WHO IS DOING THE MONTHLY TRAIN.THANKS
*I will send out the blog train line up to you by Oct. 29th. So you can be ready to post on the 1st.
 *I will also make a preview you can use or you don't have too. 
*And please don't take others work and claim them as yours!!! 
This months colors are above!!! Now lets have some fun!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I would love to be a part of the blog train, where would I go to sign up or see the database? thank you very much you can email me at mz.jenniferk@gmail.com.. if you still need some people

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to figure this out for a while now too, :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. join the yahoo group use the link on the side of the page ...under our groups :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. or send me an email at crystalscreations2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete